Friday, August 12, 2011

My Life in Luggage

Where do I begin?

I'm moving to the Caribbean in 36 hours and this is what my room looks like.

Bathroom counter

Bedroom floor
How do you fit your life into 2 suitcases and a carry-on?  If you're moving, how many pairs of shoes do you bring?  Socks?  Bathing suits?  Workout shorts?

I've been getting rid of lots of things lately and I must say, it feels good.  But now that its time to pack what I actually want to bring, I'm realizing that not everything is going to make the cut.  A rounded hairbrush or some sunnies?  An extra purse or pair of shoes?  Am I just being too materialistic here?  Probably.

I hope you all have a lovely weekend.  
As for me, I'll be spending Friday & Saturday night looking at these piles and wondering what to do with them.  Any advice would be much appreciated. 

4 comments:

  1. This makes me so sad. Just as I get excited to reunite with you again, you leave :( But this time, we are only a short flight away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck and have fun!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete