Monday, September 5, 2011

We Have a Home

Me contemplating.  Apartment Hunting.
It's ours!  I don't know how long contract-signing takes in island time, but I hope we can move in this weekend.

The apartment is furnished, which is great because the unfurnished ones here don't come with stoves, refrigerators, or washing machines.  Ours has 2 bedrooms, 2 baths, high ceilings, and access to the whole rooftop [mega perk for my sun obsession].


AND its only 4 minutes away from work, which means I can feel less guilty about the chauffer boyfriend dropping me off at 6:40 AM everyday.

Boyfriend's complaints:  
There isn't a walk-in closet and the stove looks old.
I didn't know I was dating a woman?  He also isn't pleased that we don't have a TV, so I guess he can reclaim some of his manhood.

Some ideas from Pinterest, my greatest source of procrastination: 

For the technologically obsessed boyfriend
Source
I love monograms.  Time to start collecting our corks.
Source
I'll be the girl stealing paint chips at the hardware shop.
Source

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you got it!!! Remember! Before the IKEA trip, I want pictures of BEFORE and AFTER!!! Please visit my decoration board in my pinterest! It may inspire you as well!

    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!!!!!!

    Oh, the sweet memories of moving in together for the first time. I'm jealous of your roof terrace/sun access. Or just that you see the sun in general ;)


    Enjoy Enjoy Enjoy! xxx

    ReplyDelete